Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Mohandas Gandhi




The following is a prayer request from Bev in Sawmill Hollow.






PRAYER REQUEST FROM BEV TO ALL WHO HAVE DONATED TO THE SAWMILL STRAYS


I need to provide a better shelter for the growing pups. The time, energy, and money isn't the problem. It's spending all three on property that isn't mine. I'm asking everyone to join me in prayer that God, will provide a solution. Either to let the owners of the lease, sell it to me, or provide me with another answer, hopefully one that my ears will hear (over the barking). Thank all of you that have given to the 'babies', it would have taken me forever to do it on my own. I hope some of you have seen "Hotel for Dogs" maybe if you have, then you will know why I do as I do.

Love to all Bev

So if you are of the praying persuasion, please send a few her way, or perhaps a few happy thoughts for her and the animals. I think she is planning a fence around the shed the animals have been staying in, the pups are growing and wandering out of the shed, but have been staying fairly close by at least at this point. Bev is limited by the current weather, and her concern about putting a fence on property that isn't her's. But her main concern is the health and well-being of the animals. She has to deal with the limited resources of the community and the limits we all have on our personal resources.

Thank you so much for your prayers and reading our blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment